- Roar Speed Cut Compound C101 removes coarse scatches equivalant to P1200 sanding marks and finer.
- Designed for all paint systems including the latest scratch resitant finishes.
- Produces a high gloss finish even on aged paintwork
- Add suitable amount of Speed Cut Compound, approximately the size of a thumb to the paint surface
- Before starting the machine, spread the compound evenly with the Applicator Pad to reduce excessive waste
- Intially start the machine at low speed then increase to 1700 rpm – 3600 rpm
- For best results move the machine in one direction with a 50% overlap then repeat in the opposite direction
- Wipe clean with Edgeless Finishing Clothes