Special Repair Lacquer is a low build, quick drying lacquer, which is used for adjusting sheen level and sealing repairs on all lacquered and artificial surfaces. The low solid content means that the finish achieved gives minimal lacquer build up, hence blending in with the surface of the substrate very well.
• To be used on lacquer, décor and laminate surfaces.
• For a spraying without lacquer formation to small
• For the adjustment of the gloss sheen.
• For the sealing of repaired damages.
• Recommended for indoor use.
It is extremely useful, for reducing the sheen level following a repair with Soft and Hardwax. Special Repair Lacquer is available in Deep Matt, Matt, Silk Matt and Silk Gloss and Gloss