Morrells coloured Light Fast Wood Stain provides a professional grade finish to all manor of interior wooden surfaces including floors, doors and more. With a wide range of colour and fast quick drying it’s great for every taste and project.
This product is compatible with Methylated Spirit and Cellulose Thinner.
Morrells Light Fast Wood Stain colours are a non-grain, solvent-based formulation. They provide excellent definition and depth of colour. Suitable for hand, spray or dip application. Dries in just 10 minutes
- Ensure that all surfaces to be coloured with Morrells Light Fast Wood Stain are clean, dry and free from surface dirt, debris and sanding dust.
- Furniture, floors, doors, architraves and other wooden surfaces should be vacuumed or wiped down after sanding to remove surface contaminates prior to applying a solvent wood stain.
- Always order enough coloured solvent stain to complete the project in one go as natural batch-to-batch variances do occur.
- Always undertake a colour check by doing a test area.
- Natural variances in timber can change the appearance of the wood stain.
- Approve the wood stain colours on the actual timber being used before commencing any project.
- Timber to be coloured should be pre-sanded with 180 Grit paper
- Optimum application is achieved between 18℃ and 22℃ with good air movement and ventilation.
- 1 or 2 coats of light fast stain can be applied depending on the desired coverage and colour depth.
- Use a soft, white, lint-free cloth.
- Avoid using coloured or printed rags
- Apply the interior wood stain wet to the whole surface to avoid uneven penetration and then remove excess with a clean cloth.